Friday, April 13, 2007

CL65 AMG - Teh Sexzy




Let me just start this off wit this. This car is F**king hot! The interior is just drop dead gorgeous. In all honesty, I think this is the most luxurious looking interior I've seen from any new car.

Now, only if MB would let me test drive this car. Sure, I can go to MB Showroom and ask them to let me test drive one but they're going to laugh at me hysterically or look at me like I'm stupid. I wish things could change where everyone is welcome to drive these cars but we live in a time where money talks. I ain't got money, so I'm pretty much out of luck. Oh well, from what I can see, this car is going to sell out fast.

Last thoughts: Get your self a good job and make some money so you can afford expensive things...like you didn't know that already.

No comments: